Webmaster Agreement - 3 Months - Silver
This agreement is between Direct Net Hosting and Client/company, the Client.
Client is contracting Direct Net Hosting as a provider of web site maintenance services. The term period of this agreement shall be "3 Months" and be completed within 90 days of Client/company registration date. The minimum charge for maintenance is $60, any additional work that is included in this agreement will be charged at $60/per hour.
What IS included in this agreement:
- Edit, revise, update or create new textual/minor graphical content.
- Consultation, and guidance on the use of the web site.
- Onpage SEO such as Meta tags (title, description, keywords), alt tag, h1, h2, h3.
- Regular monitoring and updating to ensure impeccable performance across all major browsers due to the fact that not all browsers render sites in the same way.
- Protection against hackers from gaining access to your site. We can also protect your emails from spam attacks, which can be troublesome and frequent if not dealt with efficiently.
- Regular and thorough backups of your site so that it may be fully restored in case of loss.
- We’re here should you need us for consultation and advice.
- Monitoring your website functionality to ensure that everything is working as it should and upgrade where necessary. Some plugins may become outdated and no longer work with the newest version of your website software. Plugins may need upgrading to accommodate the newer version, or become obsolete with the improvements in the website software.
- Downtime is highly inconvenient for any website owner and when it happens it is important to have someone on hand to help. We can assist you by liaising with the hosting company to sort out the situation as quickly as possible.
*When your site is offline you need immediate technical support, We ensure that option is available and deal with any issues ourselves so you don’t have to.
What is NOT included in this agreement:
- Web site redesign, re-alignment or re-development equalling more than 50% change to web page, web site, web graphics on the website (i.e. 4 graphics on website, and you want 3 changed, there is a charge for anything above 2, meaning 50%)
- CMS design or integration including but not limited to blogs, shopping carts and web forums. These require a separate design agreement.
Direct Net Hosting shall provide Client with minor updates to the web site for "3 Months" and be completed within 90 days of Client/company registration date. The contract will be paid with the 1st payment due upon registration and balance due around the date of initial payment of each month.
During the duration of this contract, the Client agrees that Direct Net Hosting will be the sole provider of maintenance services for the web site, and no other party will have access to or rights to change the web site. If a party other than Direct Net Hosting makes changes to the web site, any errors that are created must be repaired and will be charged for at the hourly rate specified above. Minor updates should not exceed more than 50% of the content on any single site page, THE PERCENTAGE TO BE DETERMINED BY Direct Net Hosting.
Deadlines & Deliverables:
Direct Net Hosting will respond to all maintenance requests from Client within 24 hours on weekdays and 48 hours on weekends, via email or phone, with a confirmation that the request was received, and an estimated completion date for each action item in the request. Maintenance requests received after 6:00 PM CT may not be completed until the next business day unless prior arrangements have been made. Most work will be done within this time frame, this is mostly precautionary.
Direct Net Hosting will adhere to all quoted deadlines for the deliverables in the maintenance requests at all possible costs. In the event that Direct Net Hosting has any issues in delivering on a quoted deadline, Client will be notified via email or telephone the reasoning for any change.
Any revisions, additions or redesign Client requests Direct Net Hosting to perform that is not specified in this document shall be considered "additional" and will require separate agreement and payment. Direct Net Hosting shall advise Client on any requested work that falls within these bounds.
Client hereby authorises Direct Net Hosting to access their web hosting account, providing active user name / password combinations for access to the server via FTP, assuring that 'write permissions' are in place on said hosting provider.
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United States applicable therein.
Proceeding from this document to place your order means you agree to the terms of this "Web Maintenance Agreement".